Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Field Trip I

FIELD TRIP:
When you have time take a trip to your local Goodwill, or large thrift store. I don't want you to bring anything just yet.  I just want you to set aside some time and walk around the thrift store. I certainly don't want you to buy anything. Relax, walk through the aisles. I just want you to note all the things that people have let go, that sit on shelves, sometimes for a very long time.  I want you to look at these objects and think about how they belonged to someone, and how that person let the object go. I want you to look through the objects thoroughly with your eyes.  Listen to the people around you. Listen to what they are saying.  Just listen, observe the objects, move through the aisles. That's it. You're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment